Live Plastic Surgery Videos
follow Dr. William Hedden on SnapChat
procedural videos will be graphic
Hair Transplants » Hair Transplant Planning
Planning Your Hair Transplant
When you come in to our Birmingham, Alabama hair transplant center for your free consultation and evaluation, Dr. William Hedden will sit down with you and help you evaluate your degree of hair loss and your goals for hair restoration. Items that we take into account include:
- Your current hair loss situation.
- Potential for future loss based on your age and family history.
- Natural hair tendencies, including color, texture and existing density.
- Natural growth angle and direction.
- How you will look as you grow older.
- Laxity of skin on the scalp and other physical factors that could affect the result.
A customized program for hair restoration is designed for each patient based on the results of the consultation and evaluation. Precise measurements are taken to determine the number of transplanted hair follicles that will be necessary to achieve your appearance goals. The Follicular Unit Transplantation procedure itself will be explained in detail and all of your questions answered.
Prior to your hair transplant, our office will provide you with a packet of complete pre- and post-operative instructions. To ensure that you receive the best possible care, it is very important to carefully follow all of your instructions.
- Birmingham, AL Hair Transplants
- Hair Transplant Candidates
- Planning Your Hair Transplant
- Hair Transplant Procedure
- Hair Transplant Recovery
- Permanent Results
- Patient Instructions
Schedule Your Complimentary Consultation
Balding or thinning doesn't have to be permanent — ask about your free consultation at our Hair Transplant clinic in Birmingham, Alabama today.